Spy Museum
We actually had a relatively leisurely start to the day with no tours booked for the day. We set off for the International Spy Museum for the day. JR did the "operation Spy" with 5 other attendees (which he thoroughly enjoyed and then a "Spy in the City" tour which was a hour self-guided spy hunt within a six block radius manned with a GPS and spy clues unit. It was a lot of fun as Nick and I joined in for tour to attempt to beat the time limit.
Back at Spy Headquarters we spent the remainder of the afternoon reading, experiencing all learning about spies from all over the world - mind boggling with all the deceit throughout the world.
We ate our dinner once again at the Cheesecake Factory is it was so good the previous evening. We weren't very hungry though as we had attended the nightly Manager's Reception at the hotel and Nick had a few beers and I had cocktails and "nibblies"

I reckon I've put on 5kg just reading about your food consumption!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're all having the most wonderful holiday..We hope to be following in your footsteps in 2012 after our Alaska & Canada trip we have planned.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoying your blogs!